The Ghost

Author: Robert Harris
Paperback: 416 pages
ISBN: 978-0099525127
Buy from Amazon

Adam Lang, the recently ex British Prime Minister, is writing his autobiography. There is just one small problem, his ghost writer was just found dead and the publishing deadline is fast approaching. A new ghost is quickly drafted in and gets to work finishing the book. Unfortunately he keeps find discrepancies between archive material and Adam Lang's accounts of his past. As he investigates he suddenly finds himself in a whole world of trouble with no idea who to trust.

2 comments:

I gave it four (out of five) stars when I read it. For a few quotes I enjoyed see my http://bookeverysixdays.blogspot.com/2008/11/robert-harris-ghost.html blog entry.

I especially like the last quote you pulled out. I think it will join another one on any future Question Answering presentations I do.